· Every individual can learn.
· Every child and family is of equal value and deserves respect.
· Every individual in the community has a responsibility for the education and well-being of its members.
· High expectations and high standards for all learners result in higher achievement.
· All children deserve to come to school ready to learn every day.
· The strength of diversity is an asset.
· The strength of a community is its ability to advocate for all its children.
· Well-prepared learners meet the challenges of a global competitive market.
· Our school is a community where honesty, responsibility, respect, and caring are important and practiced by all.
· School improvement is continuous.
· Communication is to be open and honest.